Large and unfurnished family house of 153m² available with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the most desirable neighbourhood of Amstelveen; Elsrijk.
Lay-Out and Features
One enters the property via the cosy garden in the front of the house. Through a sizeable hallway you enter the dining area with the living on your left, dining on your right and the semi-open kitchen just around your right corner. Due to the large windows in both the back and front there is a lots of natural light coming in. In the back you have a nice view over your large, private garden. The garden can both be entered through the kitchen and dining area.
The dining and living room can be divided by classic sliding doors with stained glass windows. The living room comes with an original fireplace. From the living room you look into your private front garden and the quiet street with lots of greenery.
- Half-open modern kitchen
- Large oven
- 6 pit gas stove
- Single sink
- Fridge with separate freezer compartment
- Attached bar table
- Direct access to garden
On the first floor of the house you find the master bedroom, second bedroom, a smaller third bedroom, the first bathroom, separate toilet and a walk-in closet.
- Double wash basin
- Original bath tub
- Separate shower
- On the second floor of this family house you find two more, equally sized bedrooms and a second bathroom. Both bedrooms come with a dormer with makes them reasonable in size, large enough to fit double beds and some living space.
- Single wash basin
- Separate shower
Parking â€“ At the moment there is no waiting list for a parking permit
Outside â€“ Both a garden in the front and back side of the property. In the west-facing garden in the back there also is a rather spacious shed.
The shopping mall "Het Stadshart" and the Rembrandtweg are within walking distance of the house; a modern and luxurious shopping area with an extensive range of products, services and entertainment options, such as the Schouwburg and a cinema. With the A9 motorway (with its direct connection to the A10 ring road around Amsterdam) and various public transport facilities nearby, the location is very favorable.
There is a wide choice of primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as the International School and a diversity of sports facilities. For nature lovers, the Heempark and the Amsterdamse Bos are within walking distance.
The immediate living environment consists of beautiful 1930s houses, a characteristic church, various parks, ornamental waters and the monumental De Braak park. For the small children there is a playground almost adjacent to the back garden near the 'zwarte pad', the direct bicycle connection to Amsterdam without traffic lights!
Train station: Amsterdam-Zuid
Type of lease agreement and availability
- It is preferred to use an A-type lease agreement with a minimum stay of 1 year.
- This apartment is available for an unlimited period of time
Acceptance of pets
The landlord is willing to discuss the possibility of bringing your pet.
The ideal candidate
- Working professional(s) with an income in The Netherlands
Renting with Compass Housing
- No commission costs!
- In-house know-how of local laws and regulations
- Viewing an apartment can usually be done on the same day of your request
- Still in your home country? We can also show you the property via Face time/ WhatssApp/Skype.
- Response time of the team is under 1 HR!
- One point of contact
- Free assistance with setting up your utility subscriptions
Compass Housing â€“ Let us guide you
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.