Particularly beautiful double upper house on the prestigious Herengracht of approximately 135m2 in the center of Amsterdam.
- ground floor: shared entrance through a generous hall with very high ceilings
- stairs to third floor: open kitchen with cooking island with all appliances and dining table
- spacious living room with fireplace and designer couch
- bathroom with mosaic tiles, bath, spacious walk-in shower and washbasin with mirror
- internal stairs to fourth floor: very spacious bright bedroom with generous double bed and chaise longue
- through the door at the back you reach the sunny roof terrace. A dining table with 6 chairs and 2 lovely loungers make this a very nice outdoor space.
- washing machine and dryer
- separate toilet
The building is located on one of the beautiful main canals of Amsterdam, between the Herenstraat and the Leliegracht. This piece of the Herengracht has no houseboats and therefore beautiful views over the water itself. All facilities are within reach. In the immediate vicinity you will find a wide range of shops, terraces and restaurants, but also cultural entertainment venues and numerous museums. Public transport in the immediate vicinity.
Paid parking is on public roads (Mon-Sat 09.00-24.00, as from 12.00) and parking through a permit system. According to information from the website of the municipality of Amsterdam, there is a waiting period for obtaining a parking permit. There are also parking spaces available for rent at 3 minutes walking distance.
Rental price will be €2.975,- excl. gas / water / electricity, TV / internet and local taxes.
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.