Large, very tastefully furnished and sunny apartment with balcony, located at a hotspot in Amsterdam-West!
Located at an amazing spot in the popular part of Amsterdam-West, all the shops for the necessary groceries, hip coffee bars and restaurants in the street itself. When you cross the bridge, you can walk straight into the famous Jordaan! The Westerpark with it's hip cafes and lovely restaurants, the Erasmuspark and Rembrandtpark just a few minutes by bike.
De Clercqstraat with it's many restaurants and bars (like bar Spek, cafe Thuijs, Pazzi), The 'Foodhallen' with the Ten Katemarkt, Kinkerstraat and the Museumplein are all within walking distance.
The ideal location with all facilities within reach!
- Recently renovated apartment, ready to move in!
- Beautiful floor throughout the apartment
- Tastefully and fully furnished
- Spacious and very bright living
- Modern, large and separate kitchen, fully equipped (dishwasher, large fridge/ freezer, over, gas cooking and extractor fan) and access to balcony
- Very large bedroom with 2 large wardrobes and well sized relaxing bed
- Lovely balcony
- Modern bathroom with shower, sink and radiator
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry room with washing machine, also towels and linen included (if necessary)
- Well insulated
Parking permit available right away! (double check website city hall)! The A10 highway road is only a few minutes away. Public transport facilities/ stops within a few meters!
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.