Are you looking for an apartment in the center of Arnhem with shops, terraces, restaurants, cinemas, theaters and Stadspark Sonsbeek around the corner?
Then this attractive, UNFURNISHED 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT is definitely worth a visit.
The apartment is located in a monumental building, where the old details have been preserved a few years ago during the renovation.
Located just a 5-minute walk from the Central Station.
Through the central entrance (with intercom), you enter the stairwell that you share with the residents of the 4 apartments.
Layout of this attractive unfurnished apartment located on the 1st floor.
Own front door, hall with access to the kitchen, the practical bathroom has a shower and a sink and a separate toilet. The bright living room has a very beautiful stucco ceiling and a view over Jansstraat and Jansplaats.
Through the living room you enter the spacious bedroom. The separate kitchen is equipped with a built-in refrigerator, oven, gas hob, extractor and a washing machine connection.
The apartment has beautiful details such as beautiful high (stucco) ceilings, panel doors and sliding windows.
- rental subject to owners approval
- rent for a at least 1 year
- income requirement gross fixed income of € 2,900 per month
- not suitable for home sharers
- deposits guarantees are not accepted
- rent is excl. advance payment € 150 per month for gas/water/electricity
- rental price is excl. € 25 service costs
- rental price is excl. municipal taxes
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED
- pets only in consultation and with the approval of the owner
No rights or claims can be derived from imperfections in the above information, photos and / or map.
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.