Beautifully situated three-room maisonette at the 4th and 3rd floor with both from the bedroom and the living / dining room overlooking the ocean and at the rear unobstructed view to the skyline of The Hague. Nearby shops, promenade/boulevard, beach and public transportation. Five minutes from the International zone located such as Europol, OPCW and Eurojust. Good access to main roads and within walking distance of the bustling harbor.
Layout: Modern entrance, elevator to the 4th floor. Entrance apartment, hall, toilet, 2nd bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine, bedroom (3.90 x 3.80) with sea views, separate toilet. Stairs to the 3rd floor, living / dining room with open kitchen with appliances (approx 9:40 x 3.80) with sea and beach (very nice height for ideal views), interconnecting with large wall to rear (approximately 3.80 x 3.95), luxury bathroom with bath, washbasin and 2nd toilet. From the back room with sliding doors to large balcony facing southeast.
- Property has been renovated four years ago.
- Fully Furnished apartment.(Excluding baby stuff, will be removed)
- Excluding advance payment GWL, TV and Internet € 200, - p.m.
- Includes parking in garage.
- Fully double glazed
- Common bicycle storage
- Private basement storage
- Caretaker present
- No smoking.
- In the living room is a sofa bed.
- Gift voucher for 1 month free training at Max Health Club.
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.