In the Center / Museum Quarter of Utrecht on the Hamburgerstraat we offer you this luxuriously renovated 2 room apartment (approx. 90 m2) located on the first floor of a characteristic building with elegant appearance. Within walking distance of museums, shops, restaurants and Utrecht Central Station.
Spacious communal entrance / hallway with marble floor. The apartment is located on the 1st floor.
Entrance apartment, hallway with modern toilet (hanging closet and fountain). Living room with wooden floor, original (non-working) fireplace, high ceiling and large window frames with window shutters and open kitchen. Here you have a great view of the former grounds of the court. The kitchen with cooking island / bar is equipped with various appliances. Spacious double bedroom (Hästens) and large, modern glass walk-in shower (with shower, hand shower and sink). The washing machine and dryer are installed in the spacious fixed (clothes) cabinet.
Living room: approx. 6,70 x 5,13
Open kitchen: approx. 3.57 x 2.81
Bedroom + shower: approx. 6,00 x 4,82
- Rent € 1900, - per month. Excluding an amount of € 200,- per month for gas, water, electricity, cable and internet
- Excluding final cleaning and city hall taxes
- Deposit concerns one month rent
- Available now
- Fully furnished
- Only suitable for expats and / or companies
- Suitable for a working couple or single person
- The owner prefers non-smoking
- No pets
- Home to rent works on behalf of the landlord
No rights can be derived from this text and photos.
The pictures are owned by Home to rent.
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.