Eerste Weteringdwarsstraat 52-3, 1017 TP Amsterdam
FANTASTIC FULLY FURNISHED 2 ROOM APARTMENT (40 M2) WITH A SPACIOUS BEDROOM OPEN KITCHEN WITH DISHWASHER, CENTRAL HEATING AND SUNNY BALCONY, LOCATED IN A POPULAR NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE CITY CENTER OF AMSTERDAM.
Shared entrance and a totally renovated staircase in 2020.
The fully equipped open kitchen features built in appliances such as a dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer. The living room has a beautiful sunny south facing balcony.
The new bathroom has a shower and sink.
The apartment is located in the center of Amsterdam in the Weteringbuurt around the corner from the Vijzelgracht and De Pijp. It is within walking distance of the Leidseplein with, Vondelpark, the Museumplein and the Rijksmuseum.
There are various shops on the nearby P.C. Hooftstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the Albert Cuyp market.
Public transport is excellent from here, 50 meters from Vijzelgracht station.
And several tram connections in all directions of Amsterdam.
The Jordaan and the ‘9 straatjes’ are a few minutes by bike.
- Independent free sector house;
- Top location in Amsterdam center;
- Bamboo Wooden floor throughout the house;
- Smoking, pets, subletting and Airbnb are NOT allowed.
- Available from 1st of December 2020;
- Fixed-term rental agreement of a maximum of 12 months (model B)
- It is NOT possible to extend the rental agreement;
- Rental price: € 1.350;
- Deposit: € 2.700;
- The house is rented out furnished;
- The rental price is excluding electricity, water, heating, TV and internet;
- Registration possible.
Would you like to live the hart of Amsterdam? Then quickly make an appointment for a viewing. You can already. Due to the corona virus, we have taken precautions, so you can come and have a look.
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.