Surprisingly spacious corner house, located on the Ammonieterf in Heerlen. The house has a spacious living room, open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, storage room, luxury bathroom and an east-facing garden.
The house is located on a residential area in the Rennemig building plan in Heerlen realized in 1985. The district is traffic-friendly, small-scale with low-rise buildings full of variety grouped to residential areas and connects to Heerlerheide. There are also various connecting roads as well as daily facilities in the vicinity.
- Hall / entrance, with wardrobe and access to the living room.
- Spacious living room (approx. 26 m²), with beautiful laminate flooring and access to the open kitchen.
- Open kitchen(block), afm.ca. 2.48m X 2.42m, equipped with extraction system.
- Hall, with stairs and toilet.
- Neatly finished toilet room, equipped with floating toilet with hand basin.
- Landing, with access to the three bedroom and bathroom.
- Bedroom II, afm.ca. 2.20x3.62, located at the front.
- Bedroom II size approx. 2.00x3.00, located at the rear.
- Bedroom III, afm.ca. 2.93x3.68, located at the rear.
- Bathroom, afm.ca. 2.20x2.48, equipped with bath, toilet and sink.
- Neatly landscaped, east-facing maintenance-friendly garden.
- The gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the basic rent.
Please note that all the long stay apartments on our site are available for a minimum of 6 or 12 month rental period, unless stated otherwise in the description.